Monday, September 25, 2017

Why I Should Be Principal For A Day

Why I Should Be Principal For A Day

Do you think I should be principal for A day? (yeah!!!!)
Well then if you DON’T then here are some reasons why I should be.

Firstly I will make learning fun and not boring for students. My activities will be as fun as anyone can possibly imagine and some interesting games that involve learning as well but they are fun at the same time

Secondly I will bring out equipment for kids to use so they don’t get bored, they have something to do and they have fun during morning tea and lunch. I will bring bikes, scooters and balls. I will also bring out other outside playment things for you to play with.

My last and final reason is that I will make school a good and safe environment. I’ll make sure the play areas are safe, everyone has fun and no one gets left out.

I believe that you have been convinced. Now that you have heard my reasons why I should be principal for a day, all those people that didn’t think I should be principal for just one day, now you can answer me what you think now. Therefore that’s why I should be principal for a day
I hope you will choose me to be principal for a day.

By Jazahra   

1 comment:

  1. Wow, thats surely awesome to know the reality and I am positive you will also love my article written here apple cider nutrition approximately Hope so that you will love to provide me a go-to.

    ReplyDelete